Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Revo Garden Update #2

Last week was a blast. We are starting our progress very fast and we hope to see you this Saturday @8am! It's school holidays. C'mon CF members, we, the committee members are really excited about this! How bout you. Are you, I know I am

This Saturday we are planting trees! So come with your :

1) T-Shirts, Revo Garden T p/s If you don't have one, please place the order from Amanda Ooi, 4G and come for CF this Friday. Come with RM30 and collect your shirt. It's really nice

2) Cangkuls, we are planting trees this Saturday! So we need all the cangkuls that can :)

3) I need 10 volunteers for cheque presentation this Saturday at Subang Parade @3.00pm! If you are interested, pass your name to me and transport is arranged so just give me you name. Kays

Looking forward for a winning Saturday and let's believe for God's best for this garden!

-amandaooi-

No comments: