Sunday, January 11, 2009

Forgive Me..

O Lord for give me,
I have sins that bind me,
The sins of this world i need not want,
Burned by the guilt that it gave out,
I searched for solutions and tried to make way,
But all in vain i can say,
These years i faked and made,
Hiding this disgrace in my head,
Acting normal and Holy away,
While trying to find a proper way,
I wasted these years in my run,
Savagely devoured by the world,
In its pleasing but deadly manner,
O God let me be free!
For i want a life of you and me,
I am slipping by the edge of a cliff,
Where life and death is so near in reach,
Hanging on by myself in a useless effort,
How much longer i can stand?
How much longer till this ends?
God if this is your test PLEASE HELP ME!
I cannot stand this alone,
Its too hard,
I need your guidance.
I need your grace.
I need your help.
I need YOU.

Im sorry that i sin,
Please pull me up once again,
There are too much in my mind now,
I cannot handle it alone,

GOD FILL ME AGAIN
LET ME BE THE PERSON I AUGHT TO BE
REIGNITE THE FIRE IN ME
THAT I MAY BE RESTORED
I CALL OUT TO YOU RIGHT NOW O LORD
HEAR MY CRY
HEAR MY DESIRE
CHANGE ME
USE ME
WALK BESIDE ME
I LAY MY LIFE TO YOUR HANDS
THE MOST AWESOME POTTER
BREAK AND MOULD ME
I HAVE A BROKEN HEART
AN EMPTY HEART
A BROKEN LIFE
LORD HAVE MERCY
FOR I STRAYED AWAY
GUIDE ME OFF THIS TRACK
AND REJOIN YOU THAT LEADS TO TRUTH
YOUR WILL BE DONE IN MY LIFE O LORD


my cry my desire my hope my call to you

Thank You.

RELISED SOUL

No comments: